New! How to help
How to help kids in Haiti with GOALS:
- Donate Equipment. Help GOALS’ youth programs by collecting new and lightly used soccer equipment. GOALS provides shipping to Haiti. This is a great way to get your child or community involved in an interactive community service project, clear out unused equipment, and make a big difference to our local programs in Haiti.
- Like us on Facebook! Our kids and soccer coaches work hard on the field and in their communities every single day, and we love sharing pictures and news from the field on the GOALS Facebook page. Like us to get updates, invite your friends to like our page, and don’t forget to like our daily posts and pictures.
- Give us a Tweet! If you’re on Twitter, be sure to follow us @goalshaiti, and share our news by retweeting
- Make a donation. All donations are tax-deductible. Thanks to support from GOALS’ board of directors of administrative costs, all of your individual donation will go directly to support our programs in Haiti!
- Sponsor a Team. Are you passionate about making a substantial, long-term difference in kids’ lives in Haiti? Sponsor a local soccer team for one year! Your donation will provide all the equipment, food, water, transportation, program materials, and staff support needed for a local soccer team to compete in Haiti for one year.