New: GOALS is excited to be part of Coaches Across Continents’ Hat Trick Initiative! GOALS was introduced to CAC through Beyond Sport and we’ve had a great time using One World Futbol’s “virtually indestructible” soccer balls for the seminars! Read more about CAC’s work with us in Haiti here.
- GOALS has a new volunteer opportunity through partner organization Catchafire. Learn more about getting involved here.
We are a proud member of the streetfootballworld network, which supports organisations worldwide that use football as a tool to empower disadvantaged young people by engaging private and public partners to create social change.
- The Child Survival Fund supports our Dream Team Scholarship Program in full, which provides scholarships and intensive leadership training for 27 young adults.
- The Voila Foundation supports GOALS’ educational activities, which you can read more about in “Models and Values.”
- Waves for Water helps us provide clean drinking water to our thirsty players with Nike’s Game Changer kits. For more information on this collaboration: “Play Soccer, Drink Clean Water.“
- BoulderShares is a Colorado organization led by Leslie Sosnowski that has helped coordinate support from Boulder County Force, American Airlines, and Crocs to benefit GOALS players and communities
- Foutbol pou Lavi, created by Mercy Corps and Partners In Health, trains senior GOALS staff and alumni to educate youth and communities about preventing HIV/AIDS.
- The Delaney Bay Fund donates professional medical care to our players and staff at their Klinik Kominote, and provides advice to help guide our health programs and public seminars.