Central Leogane Staff
- Jolinda Hackett, Executive Director Jolinda is a fluent Haitian Creole speaker who has lived in Haiti since 2010. Before joining GOALS, Jolinda worked for a disaster response organization where she was responsible for mobilizing, training, and supervising teams of Haitian youth in community clean-ups and reconstruction projects after the earthquake. Along with a Master’s degree from the University of Chicago, Jolinda has a background in nonprofit management, with a certification in Volunteer Management and has trained in the Project Management Institute’s Methodology for Post Disaster Reconstruction. Learn more about Jolinda here and here.
- Emilio Jean Paul, Regional Coordinator Emilio is an experienced soccer player and coach who has been with GOALS since 2010. He is a skilled manager, public speaker and communicator who leads staff trainings and meetings. Emilio acts as a logistician, program and staff manager and an advocate for all of GOALS’ communities and youth. As a testament to his talent for managing people and passion for working with youth, Emilio personally knows every single one of GOALS hundreds of participants.
- Jean Kendy Estimphil, Regional Coordinator Jean Kendy is a fluent English speaker from Leogane and has a university degree in management. Before joining GOALS, Jean Kendy gained experience volunteering for several NGOs in Haiti where he organized post-disaster camps, taught Haitian Creole to foreign aid workers, led hygiene promotion teams and organized scholarship programs. At GOALS, he helps with ongoing monitoring and evaluation, program administration, and staff and financial management.
- Nadege Exilhomme is the children’s team coach at Destra. This team is sponsored by The Delaney Bay Fund. Jerson Jean Paul coaches the girls’ team, which is sponsored by Sean and Kellee Glass and Leslie Sosnowski of BoulderShares. Elbrane Rene coaches the boys’ team, which is sponsored by Paul Sorensen.
Carrefour Croix Staff
- Kimberly Francois is the local coordinator for the Carrefour Croix teams. Brucelee Cadelien coaches the girls’ and boys’ teams. Both Kimberly and Brucelee have played professionally in Haiti. The boys’ team and children’s team at Carrefour Croix are sponsored by John and Cathy Sommers, and the girls’ team is sponsored by Duane Graham.
- Valon Liguerson is the coordinator for the Bossan teams along with Coach Rosemond Walker. The boys’ team at Bossan is sponsored by Bill and Sue O’Malley in honor of Charlotte O’Malley.
- Coach Dyna Wagnac and Coach Frantzo Guilson joined GOALS in 2014 after spending much of 2013 organizing a girls soccer team in Terrasonson on their own. We’re proud to have them join Team GOALS!