- Kona Shen is the Founder and Director of GOALS. She graduated from Brown University with a degree in Development Studies and a regional focus on Haiti. She has been working in Haiti on short-term projects since 2007 and is currently based in Leogane. Read more about her work here.
- Emilio Jean Paul and Jean Kendy Estimphil are Leogane’s Regional Coordinators. Emilio is originally from Destra and his previous employment includes working as a professional plumber in the Leogane area. He is a talented and experienced soccer player and coach. He has two young children and loves working with kids. Jean Kendy Estimphil is from Leogane and has a university degree in management. Jean Kendy has extensive experience volunteering for NGO’s in Haiti, and has organized post-disaster camps, promoted hygiene, organized soccer tournaments, and coordinated scholarship programs.
- Nadege Exilhomme is the children’s team coach at Destra. This team is sponsored by The Delaney Bay Fund. Jerson Jean Paul coaches the girls’ team, which is sponsored by Sean and Kellee Glass and Leslie Sosnowski of BoulderShares. Elbrane Rene coaches the boys’ team, which is sponsored by Paul Sorensen.
- Kimberly Francois is the local coordinator for the Carrefour Croix teams. Brucelee Cadelien coaches the girls’ and boys’ teams. Both Kimberly and Brucelee have played professionally in Haiti. The boys’ team and children’s team at Carrefour Croix are sponsored by John and Cathy Sommers, and the girls’ team is sponsored by Duane Graham.
- Valon Liguerson is the coordinator for the Bossan teams. Rosemond Walker and Angervil “Pele” Mikerson coach. The boys’ team at Bossan is sponsored by Bill and Sue O’Malley in honor of Charlotte O’Malley.
- Jean Ricardo Nelson is the coordinator for the Chatulet teams. Jude Etzer Garçon and Herold Fleurencin assist with coaching. The boys’ team at Chatulet is sponsored by Jack and Bob Sommers and the girls’ team is sponsored by Richard Barker.